Friday, October 24, 2014

Van Meter Elementary's Monster's Ball, Los Gatos, CA


It's Halloween again, and for the 3rd year in a row I spent an evening dancing with all the kids in costume at Van Meter Elementary's Monster's Ball. They even made me a sign!! Check it out!



Erika and her team made sure the Multi-Purpose Room was filled with lights, decorations, and even a dancing skeleton projected onto the big screen.

I provided my usual dancelights, scattered a few of my uplights around the room synced to the music, and of course the laser display.



I've said it many times before, but a lot of times kids can make the best kind of energy for a dance party. They were going non-stop for almost 3 hours straight. I did my best with the requests (I must have played "Shake it off" about 6 times), and as with all of my kids events, I kept the music CLEAN. 

The highlight of the night for me was when Daft Punk AND Deadmau5 stepped up to the turntables. I just jumped out into the crowd to dance with everyone else. By the end of the night we even got the parents on dancefloor!


Definitely one of my favorite events to spin for, yet another memorable Van Meter event :)

Jeffty



No comments:

Post a Comment