Thursday, November 20, 2014

Palapa Lounge Beachwear, Downtown Los Gatos, CA


Thursday night was Girl's Night Out at Palapa Lounge Beachwear on West Main Street in Downtown Los Gatos. I've DJed for owner Karen over a dozen times over the past 4 years, family parties, graduations, birthdays etc... but tonight it was all about the ladies! Plenty came out to enjoy wine, hors d'oeuvres, deals on bikinis, bags, beachwear, lotions, flash tattoos, and more!


Palapa Lounge is a perfect mix of high fashion and laid back beach style. I even came home with a gift for my wife, and a hat for myself from Esky Flavor!

Me and Karen! (I have no idea what my left hand is doing)

Thanks for having me back Karen, it's always good to see you :)

Be sure to check out her store! It's the essential connector between the runway and the sand.

Main Site:
Palapa Lounge Beachwear
Facebook:
Palapa Lounge FB

No comments:

Post a Comment