Friday, December 12, 2014

Bella Vista League Holiday Event, Los Gatos, CA


**
The good pictures featured in this post features pictures from Maki Photography:
Maki Photography

The rest were taken by me (I'm a lousy photographer!)
**

Friday Night I got to head up to the hills above Los Gatos to DJ for the Bella Vista League (AKA Wonderful Witchy Women with a Cause WWW). A very effective group of women that raise money for a variety of local charities. Their event was held at a wonderful estate overlooking the Southern Bay Area and beyond.



This is my second time DJing for WWW, and I was happy to see familiar faces and new faces alike. It was a LARGE property, but the dance area was fairly small so I kept my set-up compact.

Maki Photography

They have been movers and shakers in the community for 9 years, and this event was to celebrate yet another successful year of helping those in need!

We've had some gnarly storms the last few days, but fortunately it stayed dry for the night. Still, it was very cold, so I tucked myself into a corner so the guests could dance under the awning. I even improvised some lighting in the small space! There were plenty of area heaters and eventually everyone got warmed up.



Maki Photography


Maki Photography
Maki Photography

And they danced.... and danced... and danced!

We went much later than we had originally planned, but they definitely did not show signs of slowing. I kept the music going per their request until midnight. What a FUN group, they even tuckered me out! But still I can't wait until their next event!



For more info or to Donate to The Bella Vista League: Wonderful Witchy Women

Once again Photo Credits to Maki Photography, thank you to Maki Oshiro for the quality pictures! She does all sorts of events/portraits/weddings etc: Maki Photography




1 comment:

  1. That seems like a blasting holiday party! I hope everyone enjoyed this party. I have been to several holiday events but never attended this kind of huge event. I wish I could also get the chance to be a part of such wonderful parties!

    ReplyDelete